Breema & Research
For a long time, I have wanted to eventually get involved in research on the effects of meditation, bodywork, etc.
There are several grant opportunities, including through the Massage Therapy Foundation.
Some ideas for Breema studies...
- Use standarized/widely accepted measurements.
- Use control groups - Breema, other modality, no intervention.
- Pre/post measurements.
Effects on one or more levels...
- Physical - pain, discomfort, range of motion (subjective and/or objective measurements).
- Emotional - depression, anxiety, addictions.
- Cognitive - self esteem, quality of life.