Over the last few weeks, I have (in no particular order) been...
- Freedom to Be, A. H. Almaas.
- Seeing Who You Really Are, Richard Lang.
- The Interior Castle, Theresa of Avila.
- Anatomy of the Psyche, Edward Edinger (on alchemy.)
- Transformation of the Psyche, Henderson and Sherwood (also on alchemy.)
- Riot on an Empty Street, Kings of Convenience.
- Quiet is the New Loud, Kings of Convenience.
- Brazilian Lounge, Putumayo.
- Arabian Travels II.
- Fifty Gates of Wisdom, Ofra Haza.
- Djangologie/USA, Django Reinhardt.
- Aerial, Kate Bush.
- Eight Seasons, Mari Boine.
- Unfolding, Axiom of Choice.
- Canticles de L'Orient, Seur Marie Keyrouz.
- Music in Twelve Parts, Philip Glass.
- Passio, Arvo Part.
- Tabula Rasa, Arvo Part.
- Faryad, Masters of Persian Music.
- Bulgarian Custom Songs, The Mystery Of Bulgarian Voices Choir & Dora Hristova.
- Infrequent sitting practice.
- Infrequent use of The Work (Byron Katie's inquiry process.)
- Headless experiments.
- Some Big Mind process (to look at particular voices.)
- More frequent use of other forms of inquiry, such as noticing the difference between forms (limited in space and time) and awake emptiness (timeless, spaceless), and where there is identification.
- Self-Breema and Breema bodywork.
- Working with dreams (active imagination and some Process Work.)
- Worked with Source Codes (with Barry and Karen.)
- Relationships (ongoing!)
- Walking and hiking, mostly healthy diet (fresh, lower on the food chain), some strength.
- Curiosity (the most important practice!)