Reality periodically comes up against my beliefs and ideas of how this blog should be, and when it does, it is time to revise my attachment to those ideas. This blog is already more of an online journal than a blog as I think of it (frequently linking to other sites and posts, a place for lively comments and discussion and so on), so I'll just settle with having it be a log of one person's journey.
What this blog is, for me...
- A journal of some aspects of one phase of one person's journey (leaving out most of my life, but including the parts I find more interesting to explore in writing.)
- A way to explore some select and few parts of my life more in detail.
- A depository for some of what the mind produces, allowing space for something else to come in (if it wants.)
- Only temporary and limited insights, at best.
- Allowing for repeated themes, as long and as often as they come up on their own (it means there is more processing to do there.)
- Written for my own benefit, mostly.
- A comprehensive journal of my life (obviously.)
- Reflecting any final insights (any insight is only temporary and limited.)
- A blog that links to a great deal of other blogs and sites.
- Written for others (although if anyone finds anything interesting or helpful to them here, they are of course welcome to read it...!)