The Joys of Rejoicing
There are many joys in the practice of rejoicing, in finding reasons for joy in other's lives.
- It opens my heart
- There is never any end to reasons for joy
- I find deepening appreciation for life
- I become less narrowly self-absorbed (in this particular human self) and instead become absorbed in myself as the other, as Big Mind/Heart
- I become more familiar with myself as Big Mind/Heart, as all and anyone there is
- As a human being, there is a deepening sense of intimacy with others
- I find new joy, freshness, passion, clarity, direction and sense of meaning
- I find a new generosity towards all there is, towards myself and others
- I find a new sense of flow, energetically & bodily as well as in the mind (less stuck in envy, jealousy, shame and so on)
As Big Mind/Heart, I am every creature and anything else. The world arises within me. As a human being, I am in the world - in the same boat as any and everyone else. Together, these two brings up a natural clarity, spaciousness, insight, compassion, gratitude, joy, humility and - yes - rejoicing as well.